This position will be located in Atlanta, GA and will become part of Northrop Grumman's team that supports the Centers of Disease Control and Prevention. The qualified applicant will be involved in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), from requirements gathering, analysis and design, development, testing, implementation, and production support. In addition to performing software development, the Developer will be doing documentation, interfacing with other development efforts, and implementations.
Candidate Skill Set
* Design, develop and support .NET (C#) Web Applications and Web Services.
* Perform database design, updates, queries, and generate reports.
* Develop and test applications and integration of functionality as needed to ensure compliance with CDC and HHS standards.
* Experience supporting Healthcare, public health, surveillance-related projects.
* Experience in Agile development desired.
* Experience with Bootstrap, JQuery, SSIS/SSRS.
* Client-side mapping and charting tools.
* Experience developing multi-user systems with user authentication. Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.