Handling of payments, receipts, internal controls & all statutory filings (TDS, Service Tax & VAT)
• Revenue Accounting & All receipts accounting
• Processing of vendor payments
• Processing of TDS , service tax and VAT monthly liability working & filing. Quarterly filing of TDS.
• Preparation of Audit schedules, tax audit schedules
• Co-ordination with auditors.
• Preparation of financial statements and MIS
• Scrutiny of Ledger accounts
• Ensure statutory compliances
• Ensuring Bank Reconciliation of all the Banks
• Billing/Invoicing to the customers
• Timely collections from Debtors by sending Invoice reminders and communication with customers
• Manage stakeholders in the US & Bengaluru independently
• Bookkeeping including cash/bank/JV
• Maintaining record of monthly Reimbursements
• Income tax declarations
• Providing data for preparation of monthly tax reports (Direct & Indirect Taxes), Provident Fund Reports & ESI Reports along with payment & submissions.
• Any other task to meet the job requirement
Protect organizations value by keeping information confidential
Candidate Skill Set
• Proficiency in MS Office, including the ability to operate computerized accounting and spreadsheet programs
• Good Communication skills
• Good analytical skills and aptitude for working with numbers
• The Candidate must be self motivator, team player and hard working. Sound Accounting knowledge, good excel skills and good English speaking is mandatory skills required.
• Previous experience with book closure experience is a plus.