• Definition and documentation of deployment requirements, processes, metrics and standards
• Making recommendations on deployment approaches based on remote deployment standards and best practices
• Leading the requirements gathering, development and testing of deployment reporting through the entire SDLC
• Working closely with software release teams to identify deployment-related dependencies and planning considerations
• Overseeing the day-to-day work of the IT deployment remediation team
• Managing changes to internal tools used to track deployment progress, including defining and prioritizing requirements and user acceptance testing
• Analyzing deployment progress, running queries, creating/modifying metrics and providing status
• Representing the Deployment team at various meetings
• Planning, facilitation and follow up for deployment-related meetings
• Management of internal SharePoint site
The ideal candidate will have extensive experience gathering and documenting requirements, analyzing data and facilitating meetings.
This person must be am organized, self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment and have proven measurable experience with all aspects of the SDLC, including deployment.
Benefits and Perks:
• We Offer Industry best Salaries, professional and friendly work environment and multiple benefits including complete health, dental, eye insurances, and bench pay etc
• Excellent Stipend for right candidates
• H1 and Green Card sponsorship.
• Excellent consulting team for Job assignments, thorough resume and interview preparation
• Expert guidance and mentoring during & after training.
• Professional environment, driven by friendly relations.
• Multiple benefits which include complete health, dental insurances, Bench pay, etc.
Note: We are accepting H1B transfers and candidates interested in direct marketing with our customers may also be a good fit for us.