As a member of the Business Analytics and Reporting team, the Data Warehouse Systems Analyst will serve as a liaison between the end users and the UT Dallas data warehouse team. The Systems Analyst will obtain and transform business requirements into functional specifications that result in development of both ETL (Extract Transform Load) and Report logic. The Systems Analyst is responsible for developing agendas, plans, defining required functionality, prioritizing requirements, securing resources and personnel, scheduling tasks and communicating progress.
Candidate Skill Set
- Master's Degree.
- PMI Certification & Technical Writing Certification.
- Experience in I.T. technical role at an educational institution.
- Experience with PeopleSoft Finance/Supply Chain Data structures.
- Experience with OBIEE/Answers; Experience with Essbase or Analysis Service desired.
- Exposure to SAS and predictive modeling.
- Respected within the business community.