We are currently seeking a Hadoop Administrator who will use extensive knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to administer and manage complex database systems.
As a member of our Production Services team, you will:
- Participate in the selection of technologies that involve solutions to manage and report on large quantities of data
- Participate in the design, implementation and migration of existing RDBMS infrastructure to solutions involving Hadoop and NoSQL technologies.
- Work with various teams and provide guidance on implementation details
- Participate in resolving database performance, capacity and maintenance issues.
- Be responsible for timely deliveries of information as dictated by business reporting cycles
Candidate Skill Set
Hadoop, RDBMS, NoSQL, SQL, Unix/Linux, Columnar Databases, Clustered Deployment Architecture, IBM UDB/DB2, Data Warehousing, Data Mart
If you are a good fit for the Hadoop Administrator - RDBMS, NoSQL - WILL RELOCATE! position, and have a background that includes:
Hadoop, RDBMS, NoSQL, SQL, Unix/Linux, Columnar Databases, Clustered Deployment Architecture, IBM UDB/DB2, Data Warehousing, Data Mart and you are interested in working the following job types:
Information Technology, Engineering, Professional Services
Within the following industries:
Consumer Products, Banking - Financial Services, Biotechnology