1. Developing and maintaining lead database
2. Updating client details in the customer relationship management system
3. Answer calls and respond to emails (100% Inbound Calls)
4. Handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email
5. Generate Sales and meet monthly targets
6. Ability to run basic calculations
7. Manage and resolve customer complaints
8. Follow up customer calls where necessary
9. Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
10. Produce call reports and Complete the call logs
11. Inside Sales Representative job entails identifying relevant prospects,
12. Contacting them through telephone and persuading them to be a part of our e-Training / Webinar.
13. Presenting and describing the benefits of our events to the prospects and timely follow-ups to ensure their participation.
14. Primarily handling inbound/outbound telemarketing,
15. coordinating with email and mailing efforts across all sales channels
16. Working with the prospect database to develop prospects into qualified leads,
17. Coordinating with sales activities liaising with marketing to assist in event follow-up and mail campaigns.
18. Developing and maintaining the required knowledge of the company and its services to identify customer needs and maximize the opportunity.
19. Accurately recording new information (company, contacts, and job titles) into the marketing databases, continuously validating all data, including current contacts and associated details such as email addresses, within the marketing database with the input of updates as required.
Candidate Skill Set
1. Have very good communication skills.
2. Should have good negotiation Skills.
3. Result oriented, high emotional intelligence, restless and willing to work under agreed parameters of performance and operating conditions.
4. Should be a strong Sales Person with Go Getter Attitude.
5. Good team player within a target-driven environment
6. Courteous with strong customer service skills.
7. Strong communication, multi-tasking, negotiation skills required.
8. Strong computer navigation skills and PC knowledge.
9. Strong decision making skills.