· Lead the design of the Custom Data Warehouse based on Kimball Dimensional Modeling principles.
· Lead Data Warehouse design discussions, collaborating with developers to design data structures that optimize data load times and end-user data access response times.
· Design and implement the ETL Architecture to build custom Data Warehouse based on data from SAP ECC applications (leveraging standard/custom extractors). Design processes to minimize data quality risks and proactively identify potential data issues.
· Activate and enhance business content objects, enhance standard SAP data extractors and create generic data extractors ·
. Develop Informatica programs to extract, transform and load data from SAP ECC into the Custom Data Warehouse.
· Collaborate with SAP BASIS, BI Architecture and DBA teams to activate extractors, set up the connectivity between Informatica, Netezza and SAP servers and also troubleshoot performance issues
· Collaborate with business stakeholders, technical and cross-functional project teams to implement data integration solutions.
· Work closely with Business Analysts and Technical Leads in defining technical specifications. Create mapping and technical design documents for Data Integration Programs
· Identify and resolve data, technical issues and mediate business implications with efficiency, effectiveness and with consistently high quality.
Candidate Skill Set
· A minimum of 5 or more years of data warehouse design/development experience with at least 3 plus years as an SAP ETL developer - experience working with SAP as the source system and troubleshooting data extraction, data quality and performance issues.
· Minimum of 5 years of experience in developing data integration programs using Informatica PowerCenter.
· Extensive knowledge of SAP BW, BW Extractors and experience activating and enhancing standard SAP extractors and creating generic extractors (Sales & Distribution) ·
. Working knowledge of SAP structures, object dependencies and tables in ECC 6.0 environment.
· Experience in developing Dimensional Data Models for custom Enterprise Data Warehouse/s ·
. Solid understanding of Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse technologies (Dimensional Modeling, Denormalization, Data Warehouse Appliances, OLAP/ROLAP, In Memory BI Technologies).
· Experience in ABAP programming ·
. Experience with job scheduling tools like Tidal ·
. Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills