1. Design, develop and support data loads and extracts written in Informatica and PL/SQL.
2. Provide issue resolution based on in-depth analytical findings.
3. Create software development documentation utilizing the team’s templates.
4. Collaborate with analysts to ensure projects are developed as per user requirements.
5. Provide on-call support with team rotation.
6. Provide and support technology infrastructure
7. Liaison with end users, research groups and other business support areas
8. Participate in design and technical meetings.
• Will be required to participate in after hours on-call responsibilities
• A Bachelor's degree in Computer Sciences, Mathematics or related discipline required
• 3+ years of experience managing application design, software development, maintenance
• 3+ years of experience with SQL
• Demonstrated organizational and time management skills
• Demonstrated experience using Informatica
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Technical understanding of data and relational databases and technical data design
• Understanding of Unified Modeling Language tools and how they are applied to OO design
• Unix, Linux and Windows operating systems