MindsMapped is now hiring working IT professionals to conduct online training for candidates based in the US. All our current trainers are Developers, Architects, Programmers, Technical Managers working for Fortune 500 companies and they conduct trainings on a part time basis for the students of MindsMapped.
We are currently hiring multiple online Trainers for Java - All Modules for US Students.
Training classes should be job-oriented focusing on interview questions from all concepts covered.
1. The Java trainer will be responsible to collect, adapts, create and organize the different types of training materials that are necessary.
2. Should be capable of running project oriented sessions.
3. Responsible for handling technical queries and respond dynamically to trainees.
4. The Java Trainer is accountable for the training and empowered to make decisions affecting the successful outcome of the training
5. Identify training needs for each trainee under his or her supervision and determine individual training requirements.
6. Numerically inclined with an analytical mind, strong people management skills.
7. Responsible for development and refinement of study material and teaching strategies.
8. Training Needs Identification, Analysis and Planning Refresher Training Methodology and Calendar.
9. Preparation for and conduct of the sessions assigned.
10. Maintain batch conduct records on day-to-day basis and report the higher authorities about the same.
Candidate Skill Set
JAVA J2EE Trainer - Level of training: Intermediate and Advanced
1. Good experience on Core Java.
2. Good experience on Spring, Hibernate, Struts, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, EJB, JSF, Hadoop.
3. Having Java J2ee training experience (not mandatory)
4. Preferably be OCJP or SCJP Certified
5. Expert in Database - Oracle or SQL.
6. Responsible to Conduct Batches for Fresher’s and experienced users in US
7. Excellent Communication and presentation skills