Job Title: Oracle DBA
Duration: 12 Months+
Experience- 6-9 years
Location: Richmond, VA
1 Database Administration 4 - Very Good 3 Years
Responsible for the administration of transactional and analytical data constructs/structures. Included within those responsibilities are the areas of data access and delivery technologies. Includes Oracle. Duties include performance tuning, monitoring, software installs and upgrades, UNIX shell scripting, and physical and logical database design. Some Oracle databases are very large, with a minimum size of 500 GB and 1000 users. Familiarity with ETL Tools like AbInitio, DataStage, Informatica, etc. Familiarity with Web Applications
Hands on experience with Microsoft Windows XP or higher version. Hands on experience with Microsoft Office Word and Excel.
Work Experience 3+ years
Financial Services Experience 1+ years Experience
Candidate Skill Set
Familiarity with ETL Tools like AbInitio, DataStage, Informatica, etc. Familiarity with Web Applications.
Advanced experience - UNIX, Shell Scrips, Oracle 9i, PL/SQL, Change control tool, Querying tools
Work is performed without appreciable direction
Proficient designing technical solutions.
Advanced experience designing technical solutions and platform performance tuning
Exposure to ETL methodologies and tools
Provides clear concise communication to project team and mid-level managers
- 5 Years experience in all technical aspects of Network Security Engineering
- 3 Years experience with Checkpoint technologies
- 2 Years experience with Cisco ASAs
- Ability to engage and influence team members as well as people external to the team
- Ability to use VersionOne (experience preferred)
- Ability to learn and foster Agile Scrum best practices and values
- Experience with advanced rule base design and global objects