Are you an Expert in many of the following;
• Oracle E-Business Suite Development.
• Oracle EBS Financials 12.x Development
Then we are waiting for you!!
As Developer you will be
• Performing all programming, development, integration and system administration assignments without close supervision.
• Providing project management, programming, systems and/or system administration leadership, guidance, and assistance to other team members.
• Working on more complex application/technical problem identification and resolution, including responding to off-shift and weekend support calls.
• Working independently on complex processes and modules that may be used by one or more programs, systems or in support if infrastructure component change management.
• Developing major system modules, programs or infrastructure releases based on requirements gathered from system customers.
• Performing integrated testing and customer acceptance testing of system components that requires careful planning and execution to ensure timely, quality results.
• Fully knowledgeable of current programming languages, program design and specification development, programming logic, logic diagrams, system analysis techniques, testing, debugging, documentation standards, file design, storage and internal systems.
• Performing integration tasks for in-house developed systems and/or purchased hardware and software solutions.
• Assisting customers with documentation, training and usability efforts.
Your typical day will be: Working support tickets, last level of support, will require extensive research and system knowledge. Working with business support and finance support teams to resolve issues. Short term projects to develop additional functionalities for Oracle EBS. Day will vary depending on what project resource is working on. *Core hours are 9am-3pm. .
Candidate Skill Set
• MUST HAVE 4-5+ years overall experience
• 3+ year of Oracle E-Business Suite Development Experience
• Certified or experienced in Oracle EBS Financials 12.x Development
• Ability to take detailed notes in meetings with internal customers
• Expert in PL/SQL Development - Oracle Applications Framework Development Experience and Personalization
• SQL Performance Tuning Experience
• Willing to work on support and development