The Quality Assurance Manager is responsible for hiring, supervising, training, and developing the Quality Assurance Inspectors in both La Cienega and Carson facilities. Monitors and maintains See's quality and food safety programs to ensure compliance with all applicable Federal and State Food regulations.
Candidate Skill Set
1. Five years of Quality Assurance experience in the food industry.
2. Excellent communication skills, proven ability to supervise and motivate employees.
3. Bachelor degree in Food Science or related science field.
4. Strong functional knowledge of Quality Systems.
5. Strong functional knowledge of food safety standards.
6. Self-starter with demonstrated high level of initiative.
7. Proficiency: Windows, MS Office (or equivalent software).