The .Net Programmer / Analyst is responsible for working on a software development project team, developing .Net applications consistently, adhering to a standard set of .Net tools and architecture.
- Develop distributed and scalable applications using ASP.NET MVC (C# & VB.NET), JQuery, JSON, KendoUI, and Oracle 11g/12c.
- The selected candidate will be a key member of a core .Net development team participating in all aspects of the SCA Software Development Life Cycle as specified by the Project Manager.
- Contribute to the applications Design and Architecture effort.
- Work closely with technical project managers and application directors to ensure that client expectations are met and that project schedules are adhered to.
- Interact with end users to understand requirement specifications, perform analysis, documentation, design, and code test solutions, and write user manuals.
- Document, develop, maintain and upgrade existing applications. modifying the Applications as required, based on the desired Architecture.
- Use SCA tools to report activities and update project status as required.
- Hands-on working experience with TFS and continuous integration is desired.