Creating, enhancing and maintaining relational/DMR/OLAP metadata Framework Manager Models to support business requirements.
* Ability to design & develop reports/dashboards using Report Studio, Analysis Studio, Cognos Workspace, & Cognos Workspace Advanced.
* Able to write complex relational queries to help with data validation.
* Define and follow Cognos development best practices.
* Write and maintain technical specifications that describe program development, data modeling, coding, testing, changes and corrections.
* Analyzes, troubleshoots and tunes product performance and fixes deployment issues.
* Interact with business units, business analysts, and IT professionals throughout the product life cycle.
* Automate manual reports
Candidate Skill Set
* Bachelor degree in computer science (or related field).
* 7+ years experience in Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing.
* Good understanding & knowledge of Database & Data warehouse concepts.
* Must have recent experience in Cognos 10.1 version.
* Experiences in building error handling and performance tuning.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Proven creative problem-solving abilities.
* Highly self-motivated and directed.
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Cognos administration experience is a plus.
* Experience in Linux Environment
* Sterling Order Management System Experience a plus