- Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Software Engineer to analyze, design, develop and implement Web-based and Client/Server applications.
- This position is responsible for maintaining enterprise application technology; collaborating with business architects, analysts and stakeholders to understand strategic business initiatives and develop technical solutions; providing input, recommendations and specifications to ensure acquired applications, SAS solutions and internally-developed software are designed to comply with software development and coding standards and industry best practices.
- Will also work collaboratively with the application development and infrastructure teams to ensure the interoperability and integration of technologies across the technology stack; work closely with management to evaluate cost and feasibility of COTS products and project proposals; review technologies and provide technology recommendations.
- Qualified applicants should have experience with full software development life cycles and experience developing business applications in an object-oriented environment.
- Must have at least 12-15 years of Java development experience
- Working knowledge of designing and development of Java applications, web applications, Web Services using tools such as Subversion, Linux, Nexus, Jenkins, and SonarQube is preferred.
- .Net exposure, experience with Oracle database, Weblogic or similar Java application servers and penetration testing are plusses.
- The demonstrated ability to work independently or as a member of a team is desired, along with the ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
Candidate Skill Set
- Knowledge of designing and development of java applications, web applications
- Experience with oracle databases, design, SQL script
- Experience using tools such as subversion, linus, nexus, Jenkins, and sonarQube frameworks such as spring and hibernate, html, java script